Accountant - English & French - (M/F) - Permanent contract
Accountant - English & French (M/F)
For one of our clients, an investment company based in Luxembourg city, we are currently looking for an Accountant (M/F) in the framework of a permanent contract.
- Be in charge of the overall accounting of the company and its entities,
- Prepare reporting and consolidation,
- Manage reconciliations and quarterly closings,
- Ensure the accounting journal is up to date and maintained,
- Prepare annual statutory accounts,
- Check financial transactions such as expense vouchers, receipts and accounts payable,
- Deal with payments, cash flow and forecasts,
- Be responsible for VAT as well as tax returns,
- Analyze data,
- Assist audits,
- Participate in ad-hoc projects.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg,
- You hold a degree in Accounting,
- You are fully fluent in English and have a good level of French,
- You have knowledge of Lux Gaap, IFRS would be an asset,
- You are computer literate,
- You are rigorous, accurate and efficient.