Jobs wie diesen per E-Mail erhalten
With more than 600 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
FUNCTIONAL TESTER (M / F)
• Advising on the implementation of all types of testing tools
• Configure and implement test tools (manual or automated)
• Establish or participate in the test automation strategy, planning and implementation
• Defining test cases (manual and automated)
• Define the case of regression tests for functionality already in production,
• Supporting and advising the referring users during the test phases
• Produce functional test reports
• Being ideally graduate (e) a Bac + 2/3 minimum IT;
• Have practical experience of 6 years in the field of testing
• Mastering one or more test tools: Siesta, SoapUI, SOAP, REST, Selenium, JMeter
• Have good knowledge of the bug tracking system (eg Jira)
• Good analytical and synthesis and communication;
• A current level in English is required, a good level of French is an asset;
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits : Sympass card, referral bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.