Since its foundation, Foyer has become Luxembourg's primary insurance provider thanks to its unerring ability to listen and respond to its customers' needs. Today, the European Union poses many new challenges while at the same time opening up a host of new opportunities.
The Group's mission is to strengthen its leading position on the domestic market while expanding its financial sector services and developing its niche business beyond Luxembourg's borders. To succeed in this mission, the group makes use of Luxembourg's many advantages within this European framework.
Foyer Global Health is the specialist expatriate brand from Luxembourg's leading insurance company Foyer.
As part of our expansion, Foyer Global Health is seeking for a:
Policy Administrator / Sachbearbeiter Antrag - Vertrag(m/f)
(ref : 220617)
As Policy Administrator you will assist our individual- and group clients in all insurance policy related matters and offer support throughout the full policy lifecycle. You will work in a team to diligently administer the insurance policies in accordance with internal and external guidelines and regulations.
Your tasks :
- Support our clients with all insurance policy related requests from throughout the full policy lifecycle.
- Ensure that all tasks are performed within the foreseen turn-around-times, providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- Maintain and document accurate records within our IT systems including all communication with clients and stakeholders.
- Escalate any complaints or call backs in a timely manner.
- Verifying the accuracy and completeness of the given information and obtain additional information if necessary.
- Calculating premiums and establish payment method.
- Assessing of risks and determining premium loadings or exclusions.
- Handling the creation of new insurance policies.
- Communicating with policyholders to explain the policy, analyze insurance needs and suggest additions or changes.
- Processing modifications to existing policies.
- Undertake other business activities and tasks as required, ensuring ongoing operational effectiveness, efficiency and positive contribution to Foyer Global Health.
Your Profile :We are looking for a new colleague with the following areas of expertise:
- A Bachelor's degree in business, medical or related field from an accredited college or university or experience of 2 years, preferably in an insurance- or medical-related field. Previous experience with direct customer service.
- PC skills with good knowledge of Microsoft packages and the ability to effectively manage computer technology, typing and word processing.
- Strong customer focus with Strong diplomatic communication at all levels; verbally and written to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- A positive, helpful attitude, willing to work co-operatively with other members of the team with a good commercial awareness and with the ability to make decisions with the “bigger picture” in mind.
- Able to effectively communicate with the clients, brokers, and other stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Able to work in a team as well as autonomously and able to exercise professional judgement with the ability to identify when it becomes appropriate to escalate a problem.
- Well-organized, accurate and attentive to detail and able to prioritize work and multi-tasks to meet deadlines.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and maintain a high degree of judgement, especially when working with information that is confidential in nature.
- Highly adaptable, with a flexible approach to work, willing to do what is required to ensure that the team achieves its objectives while remaining focused on quality.
- A pro-active approach to work with analytical problem solving skills.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- You are fluent in German and English (French and any other language skills would be considered as an asset).