Discover global opportunities for
responsible minds at Deutsche Bank
Sometimes you have to look closely to bring synergy to our business areas. Our strategy 2020 is the result of analysis, creativity and a determination to be a leading global bank with roots in Germany. We're investing in digital technology, infrastructure and structural changes that make us more efficient, more resilient, and less complex. We've taken a good look at our business. Now it's your turn.
Senior Client Relationship Officer in Corporate Services / Trust Office (m/f)
Luxembourg, full-time, temporary (9 months)
About Global Transaction Banking Corporate Services
Global Transaction Banking Corporate Services is a department within the Deutsche Bank Group that provides financial and transaction related services to a diversified and international client base including large corporations and financial institutions. Its activities focus on management, administrative and accounting services and CS has offices in 8 jurisdictions.
About the Job
You will ensure that special purpose vehicles involved in a variety of industries and financial transactions are in good standing and are compliant at all levels. In particular, you will monitor the transactions of our client portfolio, their potential risks and assist with the development and implementation of regulatory and compliance projects. It goes without saying that you will provide clients, intermediaries and other stakeholders with seamless first-class service.
- Liaison between clients, consultants and other professionals (internal and external) in several jurisdictions
- Actively manage the administration of Luxembourg domiciled companies, e.g. organising of board resolutions, the coordination and drafting of minutes, related documents for shareholders' meetings and filing of statutory reports
- Providing administrative and transaction support, company secretarial and corporate governance services for Luxembourg companies and perform all day-to-day duties linked to the general administration of the portfolio clients and ensure and coordinate tasks of other teams for such clients
- Maintaining excellent relationship with clients by solving client queries
- Actively support your management in the implementation of new projects
- Maintain and manage timetables for new and existing transactions
- Dealing with daily correspondence and assist in the daily office management
- Experience in one or more of the following types of work: compliance, risk, tax, company secretarial or legal
- Excellent command of English, any other European language advantageous
- Excellent skills with respect to MS Office
- Good communication skills, service-oriented, positive-minded and pro-active attitude
- Ability to demonstrate a sense of responsibility and to work independently as well as in a team, under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Willing to develop in a fast-growing international environment
- Some experience in accounting would be considered an advantage
149 nationalities at Deutsche Bank across more than 70 countries. Diversity drives Deutsche Bank.